Sunday, November 1, 2009

23. Trials

Okay, so, I'm pretty sure that most of the people reading this will understand what I'm getting at with this. But, just in case somebody doesn't, I should explain that it's more the lessons that I learn from my trials that I'm thankful for rather than the trial itself. Trials in and of themselves are not fun. They can be hard to get through. They can really do a number on a person. However, the lessons that can be learned from these trials can be wonderful.

I realize that my life has actually been fairly easy. I definitely know people who have gone through much greater trials than I have, but I am thankful for what I have learned from the few I have gone through. Sometimes I forget these lessons fairly quickly and I need to learn them all over again. Sometimes it surprises me how often I need to relearn a lesson. In any case, I am thankful every time that I do learn a lesson. These lessons help me to be a more productive, happy, spiritual person.

No comments:

Post a Comment