Sunday, November 8, 2009

30. The Internet

I'm thankful for the internet for a lot of reasons. It makes a lot of things a whole lot more convenient. The main reason that I am thankful for the internet is that it makes communication so much faster. Of course, it's not the only way of speedy communication. For a conversation, it doesn't really get any faster than the phone. But the internet allows you to communicate with so much more than just words. I'm mostly thinking about this today because of a brief conversation I had with my sister where we talked a little bit about the rest of our family being in Florida last week. I haven't actually seen anybody who was there, but I've already been able to see pictures of the trip and get a pretty good idea of how good of a time they had out there. I've also talked with my mom about it, but because of the pictures and messages I've seen online I have a much better idea of what really happened. Anyway, I could keep rambling and not actually add much, so I should just wrap it up. I'm thankful for the internet and the communication opportunities it provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment