Saturday, November 21, 2009

43. BYU Football

Okay, so, this is something that's been on my list for a while. I was going to write about it a few weeks ago, but that just happened to be the same day that BYU lost to TCU at home. After that, I didn't really want to go tackle the subject. Anyway, I went to the Air Force vs. BYU game today and met up with one of my old roommates who is one of the biggest BYU fans I know. While there, he told me that he's been waiting for me to write about BYU football. So, I decided it was about time.

Honestly, I really like watching BYU football. I'm surprised by how much I like it. I like college football in general, but I've had to kind of grow into it. I've always been able to sit down and watch a BYU game, but it hasn't been until recently that I could watch other colleges play. I just didn't really care enough to watch.

I'm happy to say that BYU has had a fairly good team for the majority of the time I've been here. They aren't the best out there, but they're good. I can always be proud of them, despite a few embarrassing slip ups from time to time. And it's always fun to either get together with people to watch a game on TV, or to go to the game and meet up with friends there that I don't see much other than at the games.

2 comments:

  1. This isn't a ranking right? If it were, your priorities are messed up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, are you saying I should have put this more around 65 or 83? Heh, just kidding.

    ReplyDelete