Sunday, November 22, 2009

44. Puzzles

So, my roommates and I suddenly got into doing puzzles over the summer. We did quite a few and we got to where we could do them fairly quickly. It seemed like there was alwasy somebody working on whichever puzzle was out at the time. After we finished them, one of my roommates worked on framing a couple of the puzzles we finished. It's taken a few months, but they are finished now and are hanging on our wall. They are close to the only decor we have in our living rooom, so it's nice to have them up.

I started another puzzle earlier in the semester, but I just didn't have much time to work on it, and it got pushed to the side and forgotten about. It sat there for a few months, untouched. I've recently started working on it again and have remembered how much I like working on puzzles. I'm pretty slow and methodical about it, but it's a good way for me to escape and clear my mind for a while. I need to be careful, though. During the summer I would stay up far too late after midnight because I kept wanting to finish the next little section. I can't do that right now without suffering some severe consequences due to a lack of sleep and lack of working on other, more pressing assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment