Sunday, November 15, 2009

37. Nice Notes

So, here at BYU it's a common occurrence for the ward to get together Sunday evening and hold ward prayer. Afterwards, there are usually some kind of snack and people mingle and write "nice notes" to each other. Sometimes they are silly and sometimes they are serious, but they are always fun to get. I don't get them every week, but I'm happy when I do get them. They can make me laugh and feel good about myself. Sometimes they are exactly what I need.

I can think of one note in particular that helped me out a lot. I was having a pretty crummy day. I got a note that night that meant a lot to me and helped to turn things around. The person who wrote it probabably didn't realize what kind of an impact it would have on me. It was a pretty simple note. But, like I said, it was exactly what I needed and really helped me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment