Monday, November 9, 2009

31. My Computer

I have been very thankful to have my computer over the past few years. I bought it back in 2005 during my first semester of college after my mission. It's the first computer I have owned. It has been an extremely useful tool and has held up pretty well over the years. I've thought a lot recently about getting a new computer, but have opted out of it. I could get a better computer for half of what this one cost me in 2005, but it's not a necessary expense yet. This computer is still going strong. It did start going crazy on me a few weeks ago. I was afraid it was going to completely go out on me, but all I had to do was reformat it. It runs beautifully again.

I'm able to do a lot with my computer. Obviously, if you're reading this, you know what a computer can do and I don't need to go into all the details. But, it's been nice to have it around for me to do my homework on, to keep in contact with family and friends, and to have a lot of fun with. It really is amazing that technology on this level is so readily available to so many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment