Monday, November 23, 2009

45. Heroes

Given the nature of many of the posts on my blog, you might think that this post is talking about my own personal heroes who have helped me throughout my life and who have been great role models for me. Well, you'd be wrong. Don't take that the wrong way. I am very thankful for those people in my life and owe a lot to them. However, tonight I am speaking of Heroes on NBC.

I watch more TV than I should. I don't watch as much right now because I've been very busy this semester, but the percent of my free time that it takes up hasn't really changed. However, there aren't many shows that I'm really into right now. Basically, there are a few sitcoms and Heroes. It really is one of my favorite shows right now. I kind of avoided it when it first started. I'm not really sure why. I must have just thought it looked stupid. Then I went home last Christmas and learned that the first two seasons were at my house. I watched the first season during the break. Then I watched the second season the week I was home in the summer. Then my new roommates moved in this fall and were getting really excited about season 4, so I decided I should catch up on season three so I could watch season four with them. I found the episodes online and watched it in a week as I was doing homework and grading assignments. And now I haven't missed an episode this season.

Anyway, it's been fun to be able to watch each episode and talk about it with my roommates and speculate about what's going to happen next. One of my roommates is convinced that the deaf lady should die. I don't know why. I think she's kind of cool. Anyway, we usually have to watch it the next day because we have FHE at the same time it comes on Monday nights. Today I got a text informing me that FHE was cancelled and my first thought was "sweet, we can watch Heroes tonight!" (Don't worry, I'm still thankful for FHE. I'm not backing out of what I said last week)

3 comments:

  1. Deaf lady? What? I still need to watch Season 3! Good show, n-est-ce pas? I'm glad I introduced you to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, well, don't worry. I haven't given anything away by telling you there's a deaf lady.

    ReplyDelete