Tuesday, November 10, 2009

32. Temples


I am thankful for temples. I've been trying to figure out how to actually write about this and get my point across, but I'm having a hard time. So, forgive me if this post seems a little disjointed. Temples are really special to me.

Temples are amazing buildings. They are absolutely beautiful, and so much special stuff happens inside them. I am thankful for all of the experiences that I have had inside temples. They have been some of the most special moments of my life.

The majority of my family was just in Florida recently. They were there to see my youngest nephew be sealed to my sister and her husband. I wasn't able to be there, but I am so happy for my sister and her family. I've talked about how much my family means to me, and I am thankful that through temple ordinances we can all be together forever.

I feel like there is so much that I want to say, but I just don't know how to say it. Basically, temples are great. So many blessings are available through temple ordinances and worship.

1 comment: