Saturday, October 10, 2009

Welcome to 100 Things

Hey, everyone, welcome to my blog. This is my first attempt at anything like this, so I hope you'll bear with me here until I get a hang of this.

I was talking with someone a few days ago about life and such. During this conversation, this person suggested that I make a list of things that I'm grateful for in my life and right a little blurb about each thing, and that I should continue this until I have a collection of 100 things for which I am grateful. This sounded like a pretty good idea to me, so I took the challenge.

So, where does the blog come in? Well, my sister started up a blog a couple of years ago and has since suggested to the rest of the family that we start up our own as well. I didn't bite right away. Recently, however, I've started to think that it might be kind of fun to get into it, but I didn't feel like I'd really have much to say. Well, now I do. Each day I'll have a new post about something for which I am grateful. So, doing a little math, I should have 100 things on here in just over 3 months. Obviously, the first few posts on here will be regarding pretty obvious choices, but I'm going to have to start paying more attention to the world around me and start to evaluate things a little more closely in order to reach 100.

I hope you have fun following along. I know I'm looking forward to what I'm going to discover about myself. And who knows, maybe somebody reading this will learn a little about themselves as well.

1 comment: