Thursday, October 29, 2009

20. My Bed

I've always been thankful to have a bed to sleep in, but my circumstances tonight have caused this to be on my mind again. As far as classes go, I wasn't really productive today because I had a lot of other stuff to get ready for. So, tonight I was going to go up to my office to do my homework and I figured I wouldn't be done until really late so I decided to just do my homework, then sleep in my office. Well, I walked out the door with my pillow, then turned right back around after crossing the street. It's been a long day and I slept on the couch last night, so I really want to sleep in my bed tonight. So, I figured out some stuff that I can work on here tonight. And, like I said, I'm really looking forward to crawling into my bed, rather than curling up under my desk. I haven't done the latter before, but I won't be surprised if it does happen sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment