Friday, October 30, 2009

21. Wheat Thins

Okay, so, I'm a snacker. I'm pretty much always looking for something to eat. Pringles has the slogan "once you pop, you can't stop." For me, unfortunately, this is true about most any snack food. Once the bag/box is open, I eat until it's gone. There might be a small break in there, but nothing big enough to count. Obviously, this could be a problem.

Well, I've discovered that one of my favorite snacks is Reduced Fat Wheat Thins. Now, I realize that if I chow down on a bunch of these, I'm still not being very healthy. However, I do feel better eating these than other snacks of the non-vegetable kind. Speaking of which, does anybody remember Captain Vegetable from Sesame Street? Anyway, I think that part of me feeling better is just the thought that what I'm eating might be healthier than other options, and part of it could be that they actually are better for me.

Anyway, that is why I am thankful for Wheat Thins.

1 comment:

  1. It is I,
    Captain Vegetable!
    With my carrots,
    And my celery!

    My name is Eddie,
    I like spaghetti,
    And I eat it
    Whenever I can!

    My name is Andy,
    I like candy,
    And I eat it,
    Whenever I can!

    Looks like I do remember Captain Vegetable. I also recall a good friend of mine being Captain Vegetable last year for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete