Friday, December 25, 2009

77. Christmas

I bet you were surprised to see this come up. Ha, just kidding. It was a pretty obvious choice.

Christmas is my favorite holiday. I enjoy being able to take some time off to be with family and enjoy this time of year. It's nice to be able to take some time to think about the real reason that we celebrate Christmas as well. To think of the birth of our Savior and about his life and what it means for us. Honestly, now that I'm a little bit older now and have a bit more of a grown up perspective on things, Christmas would still be Christmas if I didn't get any gifts. For me it's all about spending time with family and remember Christ. Today I mostly spent time playing cards Grammy and working on finishing the basement with my dad until it was time for dinner. That might not sound like a traditional Christmas, but it was good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment