Wednesday, December 23, 2009

75. Soup

I can't believe I'm already 3/4 of the way to my goal.

Soup is good. Tonight we went in to town to visit with some family and have dinner. My aunt Roxanne made soup for us all and I realized again how much I like soup, especially in the winter, so I decided it was a good candidate for tonight's post. My aunt actually suggested that I write about her. While she is a wonderful woman and I am very thankful that she is my aunt, I don't want to start inadvertently playing favorites on here. I don't want any jealous aunts or uncles. But, maybe writing about how her soup made me decide to write about soup will satisfy her request.

Anyway, I really do like soup. It's one of those rare foods that really makes you feel good to be eating it. There's a lot of fantastic food that tastes great and that I love to eat, but soup just makes you feel good. It warms you up and makes you feel cozy. I'm pretty sure this isn't just some crazy idea I have since chicken noodle soup is a common food to eat when somebody is sick. So, yeah, I'm thankful for soup.

1 comment: