Monday, December 7, 2009

59. The Police Beat

Okay, so, just before starting to write this, I got really excited that I was going to be hitting another milestone by posting my 60th thing for which I am thankful. Then, I realized that I accidentally skipped 58 when numbering yesterday's post. So, now I've fixed all that and have to settle for 59 tonight. Oh well.

For those of you who may not know, BYU's campus newspaper (The Daily Universe) publishes a weekly article known as The Police Beat. Here they print the various incidents that the campus police have had to deal with during previous week. Also, for those of you who may not know, not a whole lot of major crime occurs on campus. For this reason, the police beat usually has more of a comical nature than anything else. The stuff that people report to the police around here can be so odd. The Police Beat has provided me with many laughs over the years and I look forward to it every Wednesday.

Today the Daily Universe printed an article titled "Police Beat: Best of the Last Decade." It made me smile. I'm pretty sure that I've read better than these since I've been back from my mission, but these are good too. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment