Saturday, December 5, 2009

56. Cleaning Checks

Ahhh! I can't believe it! This is the first time I haven't posted before midnight. I haven't gone to bed yet, though, so hopefully this still counts as posting for December 4th. Hmmm, well, it's my blog so I make the rules. I'll allow it just this one time.

So, the student apartment complexes in Provo perform routine cleaning checks to make sure that you are taking care of your apartment. My current complex does these every two weeks, which is more frequent than any other place I've lived. Anyway, I am thankful for these cleaning checks because they guarantee at least two days of the month where the apartment is actually clean. I think we all prefer to live in a clean environment. But, when you get six guys together, things can get out of hand sometimes, which I don't like. The apartment actually isn't looking too bad right now. It will look even better tomorrow, though, since we have cleaning checks tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment