Friday, December 18, 2009

70. Libraries

So, I wrote previously about library book sales because of all the cheap books I've been able to buy. Well, today the focus is the actual library. I really think it's great that you can go to a library and check out as many books as you like, absolutely free. I just got a library card for the Provo City Library. I'm actually really excited about it. Sure, I already have access to the Harold B. Lee Library on campus, but I discovered that the Provo library has some stuff that the HBLL doesn't. Also, it's a lot closer to my current apartment than the HBLL is. Anyway, libraries are great. I remember going to the public library in Lethbridge a lot when I was younger. I wasn't much of a reader when I was young (and most of my memories are from before I could read all that well anyway), but I remember being there a lot. I think I was probably bored a lot of the time, but it makes me happy to think back on being there. I do remember that they had some amazing chairs to spin around in. Those were fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment