Wednesday, January 13, 2010

96. Kleenex

Don't you hate it when you have to blow your nose, or your nose is constantly running, and you don't have any Kleenex around? It's so awful. I mean, toilet paper can work pretty well, but if you have to blow your nose a lot, it can get pretty rough on your nose. And don't even get me started on paper towel, especially the rough, awful stuff that is found in public washrooms or custodial closets and such. I can hardly think of anything worse to blow your nose with. Well, I can't think of anything worse while staying within the realm of moderate possibility and intelligence. I mean, I'm pretty sure that it would be worse to blow your nose into a cactus, but who's even going to try?

1 comment:

  1. If you're Aerie, the shirt of the nearest person is a great alternative.

    ReplyDelete