Friday, January 8, 2010

91. The Food Network

So, as I mentioned earlier, I like to cook. I tend to bake and make desserts more than anything else, but I like it all. Anyway, it should just makes sense that I like the Food Network as well. When I'm just channel surfing looking for something to watch, there's a pretty good chance that I'll end up on the Food Network. I find it very interesting.

Some of my favorite shows on there are Good Eats, Dinner: Impossible, Throwdown, DDD, Iron Chef: America, and Ace of Cakes. Some of these are interesting on more of educational side of things, while some are just plain fun to watch. I really think it is incredible what some people can do with food. And the great thing is that I don't ever have to worry about coming across anything inappropriate.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you and the Food Network yesterday as I was grocery shopping. I found lots of delicious looking cheeses at the store, and I picked up a couple of cornish hens to work some magic on. I never cooked or eaten one, but there's a first time for everything. I even bought vegetable I haven't before so I could try them out. Too bad you aren't here to join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all glad that you like the the Food Network. We are especially thankful that you like to practice what you learn about cooking Your crepes at Christmas have become a delicious tradition. You may have to come home every year for Christmas no matter where you live just so you can make us crepes. The grilled pineapple for my birthday dinner was great! The almond pastry you made a couple of years ago at Christmas was wonderful. I could go on. Thanks for sharing your love for cooking with us. Patrick also likes to cook and he makes some really terrific dishes. So does Jenn. Kimberly is the only one of you who doesn't like to cook. She just likes the artistic side of cooking--like cake decorating. She just decorated her sister-in-law's wedding cake.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete