Sunday, January 10, 2010

93. My New Cooking Stuff

So, apparently I talk about food and food related topics on here quite a bit.

This last Christmas I got a lot of cooking stuff from my parents. My mom told me that she got the idea from reading my blog and decided that I needed some good utensils and such. So, I got some nice new cookie sheets, one of those silicone baking pads, the Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook, and some other random utensils. When I saw all of this nice stuff I new right away that I wasn't going to just add it to the apartment supply. My roommates are free to use it if they want to, but I'm keeping it all in my room and making sure it's all in good shape.

Anyway, I decided that I wanted to bake some cookies today and this all come in very handy. I was able to find a recipe in my new cookbook that worked with the ingredients I had on hand, I used my new cookie sheets that worked much better than our ugly black ones that I've used in the past, and the silicone pad was great and made cleanup so easy. So, I'm thankful to have these tools at my disposal now. They're great.

1 comment: