Sunday, January 17, 2010

100. The Plan of Salvation

So, over the last couple of days I've been trying to think of something really good to write about today. I figured that #100 deserved to be something significant. Well, I honestly don't think there's really anything for which I could be more grateful than the Plan of Salvation and everything that it entails. If it wasn't for our Heavenly Father's plan for us, I wouldn't have the previous 99 things to be thankful for. I am thankful that I can be with my family throughout eternity. I am thankful that a Savior has been provided so that I can repent of my mistakes and still be exalted when the time comes. I am thankful for the experiences that I can have in this life and for everything that I can learn. I'm thankful for the knowledge that I am a child of God and that he loves me and will do everything that I let him and more to help me reach my full potential. And I am thankful for the knowledge that I have of His plan and the comfort and direction that it gives me in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment